15u BC Prospects Team named
Fee $275 includes PNC and MLB fee and hotels for players.
Transportation and food not covered for US.
(Registrants will be emailed with hotel and schedule arrangements)
(Note: Players representing Team BC at a Baseball Canada National tournament will be replaced by alternates)
- Congratulations to all athletes selected to their chosen BC Teams
Athletes are staying at the Best Western Tumwater Inn Aug 14, 15, 16
Best Western Tumwater Inn
5188 Capitol Boulevard SE,
Tumwater, WA 98501-4442
- All players must provide their own transportation to the team motel, transportation to and from the fields, and food. The fee ($275.00) covers the players insurance, accommodation, and tournament fees.
- All players to arrive 90 minutes prior to your first game to meet your coaches.
Players must bring their own equipment (bats, catching gear), their hat and T-shirt that they received at the Prospect Camp or Selects Camp, and either white or grey baseball pants. If you did not attend the Prospect Camp because you were at the Selects instead, we will have additional hats & t-shirts at the field.
- Players stay 4 per room. Players are not allowed in other players rooms. Parents are not allowed in players rooms.
- Curfews and conduct will be enforced. You are representing your Province. Any damages to the rooms or equipment in the rooms will be the responsibility of the players that stayed in the room.
- Rooms lists will be posted in the lobby of the hotel.
Event is at Borst Park Sports Complex
Tournament and event info can be found here http://www.baseballnorthwest.com/event/srnorthwestchampionships
There is a practice slot for each team, but that will be communicated to you by your coach on whether or not you will be practicing on the Thursday…
Game Schedules are here
Class of 2015 - Game Schedule
Class of 2016 - Game Schedule
Class of 2017 - Game Schedule