Attention Certified Coaches...
Join us on January 16th for a leadership conference designed specifically for coaches to learn new perspectives on some of the most pressing and personal challenges we come across in our coaching practice.
The BC Sport Conference is leadership conference designed to help you become the best coach you can be for each of the athletes you work with.
*Learn about fostering leadership and growth within your athletes and yourself
*Hear perspectives on how to mentor athletes’ personal development
*Discover easy to implement mental training techniques
*Meet coaches from across BC who share your love of sport
Conference participants will receive lunch & refreshments, 3 NCCP professional development credits, and an opportunity to network with coaches of different sports from across BC.
• John O'Sullivan - Founder of Changing the Game Project presents on the important role that coaches play as mentors
• Ashleigh McIvor DeMerit - Skicross world champion & Olympic gold medalist discusses working with multi-sport athletes.
• Jay DeMerit - Former captain of Vancouver Whitecaps FC presents on cultivating leadership among athletes.
• Lindsey Wilson - Former NCAA basketball star shares practical tools for mental training.
• Trevor Ragan - Founder of Train Ugly discusses running meaningful practices by developing a growth mindset in athletes.
Saturday, January 16, 2016
Michael J. Fox Theatre, Burnaby, BC
Register at: email@example.com
Cost - $150.00 + GST